Pixels & Art Designs

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Closing Sale and New Products

It is with heavy heart that I've decided to close my store at My Memories. I've been a good challenge for me there and I've met some wonderful people but the time has come for me to reassess where I am at with my scrapbook design and I've decided to be an exclusive designer at Pixels & Art Design.

So in saying that all my old products at My Memories are now 50% off. That includes all the albums as well...great value. This sale is valid until the 10th May as my store officially closes sometime on the 11th May.


NEW AND EXCLUSIVE TO PIXELS & ART DESIGN

Just released at my Pixels & Art Design store. 
Some are currently 30% off

You'll find my store HERE



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It