Pixels & Art Designs

Friday 27 July 2007

This is my second post for this blog. Starting to get the hang of things very slowly. Have just designed my first banner. What do you think?? Probably will do many more before I am totally happy but this will do for now. It's a little short but at least it's prettier than the template one. Will work on this over the weekend and see what I can come up with. As I like scrap booking I thought you might like to see one of my earlier pages as this shows where I live in Australia. If you would like to see my gallery please click on the link below

http://www.scrapbookflair.com/scrapbookergallery.aspx?userid=28883





1 comment:

Carol Burns said...

Hi Lesley

Great to see you took the plunge and started a blog!! It does get easier as you go along - if I can do it then anyone can lol

Will put a link to your blog from mine

Carol xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It