Pixels & Art Designs

Sunday, 25 November 2007

Back again.........so soon you say.... well I've decided to add my Joyful Christmas kit to my blog. This was originally done for a challenge at Scrapbook Flair and unfortunately when I uploaded my zip file something went wrong. Now that the mega kit is completed I thought it easier to bung it on here. So if you want to download it feel free......it does include the Joyful Christmas QP that was available earlier and still is :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well here ya go, if you want this then snag it here

10 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Sweetie
How Are You?
I'm The Little Georgia
From Scrapbookflair
hahahhah i just know about this digifree blogspot
i find it with search
yes i find you too
so small is the world
OMG
great your work
really i love it more
hugsssssssssssss
Georgia

Terebene said...

This kit is beautiful. Thank you so much!

kaleesi said...

I fell in love with this at Scrapbook Flair! I am so happy you are sharing! Thank you so much!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
TY so ever much!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Carol said...

Such a beautiful Royal Blue. Love the color and the elements. Thank you for sharing.

k9bigdog said...

Blue and Silver....my favorite!!
Thanks so much for the lovely kit!

kaleesi said...

Me again - I noticed there was no terms of use in this kit and no credit given to you anywhere in it - we definitely want to give credit where it is due when we use it!!! Thanks again for the most gorgeous kit!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It