Pixels & Art Designs

Wednesday 1 August 2007

Well I'm back again for another attempt at this. I have now completed my first kit called "Chester's Chair". I am in the middle of uploading it to 4shared and once it is done I'll post the link here so that you can download it if you like it. If you do the honour of using it, I would love for you to send me a link to view your page and I'd like to post them here on my blog. Below is the preview for this kit. Still trying to get used to all this new technology at my fingertips.

Well had a really boring day at work today, not much too do unfortunately, yesterday was so busy and barely had time to breath and well today took so many breaths that I nearly hyperventilated. Hate it when you hardly have anything to do the day drags .... all I wanted to do was get home so I could put the finishing touches on my kit. I have lots of ideas running around in my brain so hopefully I'll manage to get Chester uploaded and if successful then I'll be on my way to making heaps of freebies for all of you. I've gotten so many fantastic free things for my scrap book pages that it'll be so nice to share back with you all.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It